20130114

Refleksi Diri

Sesuatu yang aku terjumpa di bahagian comment video youtube.

"When my father died 2002, I was a school boy... We are not poor, but with the loss of our father, we had a hard time... My mother was a government teacher, having a low salary. My father sent me to the best school in Sri Lanka, but with the loss of him, we struggled a lot... I didn't know those days, but my sister told me recently, that my mother walked on a muddy paddy field, to cut some roots of a plant that people eat, and sold to a shop, to get money for me. Today, I'm a PhD student."

Hargailah apa yang ibu bapa kita lakukan untuk kita. Mungkin mereka nampak gembira di hadapan kita, namun di belakang kita, hanya tuhan yang tahu. Duit diberi supaya kita belanja sebaiknya, bukan untuk disia-siakan pada benda tidak berfaedah. 

Put your priorities right. Bina kemampuan diri sendiri dahulu sebelum mahukan perubahan yang besar. Bak kata pepatah, melentur buluh biar dari rebungnya. 

Ini tidak. Diri sendiri bersepah kemana, benda lain yang mahu dikejarnya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment